- Flip the Switch to Strategic Tax Management - New IRS regulations present an opportunity for your organization. How can you take advantage of it? SAPinsider Magazine
- The Unique Challenges and Missed Opportunities of Capital-Intensive Companies - By automating complex processes and tax code calculations, capital-intensive companies can better track how changes to their assets impact the balance sheet. SAPinsider Magazine
- Austin Energy Met Their New Compliance Standards
How Austin Energy minimized risks associated with Maximo customization by implementing PowerPlan.
El Paso Electric Automated Month-end Close and Reporting Capabilities
Learn how El Paso Electric Company streamlined operations with PowerPlan.
- EQT Achieved a 200% ROI
EQT shares how PowerPlan's industry experience made a difference for their organization.
- Southern Company Retired 22 Systems
Southern Company selected PowerPlan as the central tracking mechanism for more than $55 billion in assets. Find out why.
- Addressing Data Management Challenges for MLPs
PowerPlan reviews the challenges MLPs face with data management and how to address them.
- Do More With Less: How to SMECO Optimized their Assets
Sonja Cox, CFO & SVP of Southern Maryland Electric Cooperative talks about overcoming industry obstacles and taking their cooperative to the next level.
- How to Prepare for Storms and Extraordinary Events
Storm-related damage can wreak havoc on an organization, and asset-centric companies should have a disaster plan in place. Find out what your company needs to consider when developing one.
- Implementing the New Tangible Property Regulations
With the tangible property regulations in effect, now is the time to get a jump start on implementing the new rules.
- Integrated Asset Accounting: From Good to Great
For asset-centric organizations, gathering data from across the company is a challenge. By automating the process, PowerPlan saves time and provides better visibility to all stakeholders.
- What to Know Before Your Next Rate Case
PowerPlan helps utilities implement best practices for optimizing regulatory performance.
- Do You Know What’s in Your Long Term Service Agreement? (LTSA)
With the IRS’s tax repair regulations in place, it’s important to understand the components of LTSA agreements to determine the appropriate tax treatment.
- Practical Steps for Implementing the Tangible Property Regulations
To successfully implement the IRS's tangible property regulations, companies need to improve their internal processes. Find out what you can do to get ready for the change.